Our program : Mrauk-U, night in the
Chin village, Sharama tribes, 100 miles cruise on the river.
Usually, we do not make ready made trip but this one is so unique
and very difficult to organise in advance. It is a real opportunity
to discover during 8 days the area around Mrauk-U and to spend
3 nights in the Chin village.
At some places, they may have not seen foreigners since 50 years..
Our program starts at Sittwe and ends at Ngapali beach from
where you may reach Pyay by road (very bad), or Yangon by plane.
You may also stay few days to relaw at Ngapali beaches before
resuming your journey in Myanmar.
- Only a limited number of people may do the trip at a time.
- trek in the Chin village.
- Boat cruise on the Chin river.
- Meet the tatoo tribe people in their village, there is more
than 94 local ethnic group or tribes in the area.
- Night trek around Se Kan lake and pagodas around the lake.
- Night sleep in the Chin village. There is no hotel, so it
is not very confortable (but it is perfectly ok).
- Back to Ngapali by car from Chin area.
- Mineral water, luggage porteur.
We work only with local guides who know perfectly well the place
and the tribe people. We use only 2 Japanese motor boat for
reliability. All the trek have been completely checked and obviously
we have the autorisations. The road to Ngapali from Chin state
have been very recently open (only upon request) and almost
no foreigner have been driving here since a very long time.